January 1, or actually January 2 12:00 a.m
I have been harboring a lot of blog posts in my head. I found it hard to find the time to type them down.
Its just been a new year beginning. They say if you build your present with the bricks of a tomorrow, then you aren’t building anything new. I am trying hard to begin not just each year, but also each month with a fresh start. Everything is alright except a few nagging issues. One of which has carried over to this year. My mobile phone is infested with a pathetic virus. I downloaded an antivirus, called Malwarebytes. This app detected a Trojan Spy Thief. Two files that I am unable to uninstall.
I have a Lava A79. Its not been even a full year since hubby gifted me this phone. Everything was fine until two months ago, I really don’t know what happened, I started getting pop up messages about strange game installations. A while later, these games started getting installed automatically. Scariest part happened, when I started recharging the balance of my phone. The game apps get installed an deducted 20 bucks straight out of my talktime balance.
This is utterly creepy. I am being charged for games that I haven’t installed by myself. It is like a plague.
Here is what I tried doing to solve the issue:
1) Looked up the internet for solutions. They don’t work. One solution was to put my phone on Safe Mode and then try to remove any unknown looking app. I tried. There is no unknown looking app in phone!
2) Transfered all of my photos and videos from my SD Card and formatted it. Then placed back my media on the SD Card.
3) Reset my PHONE!
4) Created new gmail ID for linking and syncing my phone.
5) I thought maybe my SD Card is infected. So removed my SD Card, making my phone dependent only on internal memory.
WHERE IS THE VIRUS????? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?
The other issue is, that our home wifi router is fixated in the hall. My room is the last one in the house. Very low connectivity in my room. It is very annoying that I cannot use the internet in the comfort of my room. I use my cellphone when I am not doing house chores. That is when I am in my room. It must be the most minor issue on this planet. But it frustrates me.
1) The modem/cable cannot be extended.
2) The router cannot be brought forward in the middle of the house, because it needs to be connected to the PC, which again cannot be moved from the hall.
3) The PC cannot be used for internet purposes, read Blogging, because it is toooo slow, either due to virus or I don’t know what other PC problem.
And oh, that low connectivity disappears to NO connectivity every night at or after around 11 pm.(I have to type my blog posts and post them later).
Hoping to find the solutions to these very soon. These tiny issues are like tiny worms, gnawing my a part of my brain slowly, driving me insane on mini step at a time.